I ordered mine about a month ago from my local shop and was told that it would be here sometime at the end of this month. However, guitarcenter has pushed their delivery dates back a whole nother month. am I seriously going to have to wait another month now?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
I ordered mine about a month ago from my local shop and was told that it would be here sometime at the end of this month. However, guitarcenter has pushed their delivery dates back a whole nother month. am I seriously going to have to wait another month now?

You're gonna wait until Guitar Center gets them.

They probably have the amps backordered.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
you've got to be kidding...*sigh*

i almost might as well save up the extra money during that time and get a better amp :|
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Lol the same thing happened with my peavey classic!
My rig:::::
Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey classic 30
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-7
Metal Muff
Quote by l0rdpt
Lol the same thing happened with my peavey classic!

yea..evidently they are in the process of completely changing their system sooo
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional