Page 1 of 5
Yes, that is stupid. But shouldn't this be in the political thread?
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Your forgetting 98% of Republicans think that America is the centre of the known world....
Please, Earthlings. Your world is tiny compared to intergalatic geography. I bet no one here could point to King's Galquek on a map.

Yeah, thats what I thought.
Isn't it cool when your country's president doesn't know where one of the biggest country in Europe is?!
I can imagine it now...

"Ever been to Spain?"

"lol wats a spain?"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Isn't it cool when your country's president doesn't know where one of the biggest country in Europe is?!

Luckily John McCain isn't our country's president.....yet.
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Quote by stoner179
prolly has alsymers(sp?)

*shudder*

I'm sorry, I know abbreviations make things quicker nowadays, but that's just awful.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by CaptainCannabis
LOL I can't believe there are still people in the country who don't know where Spain is.... Like its the 4th power in Europe and the 7th or 8th in the World. Come on, they discovered the continent and settled there first... and were the worlds power at the time... LOL
Somebody googled Spain before posting.

I'm not surprised to be honest. Since when has the locations of other countries mattered to US politics? It's a shame that you can come so far in your career without having basic geographical knowledge though. Probably something to do with the fact that your 'World News' only stretches as far as Canada.
Quote by stoner179
prolly has alsymers(sp?)

alzheimers btw
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by rigiddigits
I'm not surprised to be honest. Since when has the locations of other countries mattered to US politics? It's a shame that you can come so far in your career without having basic geographical knowledge though. Probably something to do with the fact that your 'World News' only stretches as far as Canada.

Sad but true.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
nice map
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Please, Earthlings. Your world is tiny compared to intergalatic geography. I bet no one here could point to King's Galquek on a map.

Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Well hopefully he knows where it is now since he is probably going to win.

**** I hate this country.
Quote by Vader, Darth

Well done.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Last edited by thrashfan at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by Vader, Darth

Is there even such this as an intergalactic map, and if there was, I could totally find it....if you gave me twenty minutes
Quote by Vader, Darth

You're awesome, but are in desperate need of getting laid.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by CaptainCannabis
LOL I can't believe there are still people in the country who don't know where Spain is.... Like its the 4th power in Europe and the 7th or 8th in the World. Come on, they discovered the continent and settled there first... and were the worlds power at the time... LOL

http://ashpolitics.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/the-rain-in-spain-is-falling-on-mccain/

Actually, Spain weren't the first to discover North America, Leif Ericson (an Icelander) was the first European to go there.
One of the comments read

If they want to meet McCain, why can’t that country speak English?

Am i the only one that facepalmed at that? Or am i just missing what he's trying to say
mccain is just fail... he got medals for being shot down like 4 times ..WTF?!?!?!

"He was shot down and wasted four jet fihgters, then he was put in jail for awhile"

"*gasp* give that man an award"
"hes so brave"
"such a war hero"
"he should be president!"

seriously is getting shot down the only reason he has for being president
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
mccain is just fail... he got medals for being shot down like 4 times ..WTF?!?!?!

"He was shot down and wasted four jet fihgters, then he was put in jail for awhile"

"hes so brave"
"such a war hero"

He was tortured because he refused to go home before people ahead of him in line. Sorry kid, that takes balls.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by VanTheKraut

"hes so brave"
"such a war hero"

He was also POW IIRC.

Does Barack Obama know where Spain is?
Quote by VanTheKraut

"hes so brave"
"such a war hero"

Serious FAIL .. dont go there asswipe!!!!
Haha I was having an argument with some chick I know because she said that going to hear Obama's speech would result in you losing your soul. I called her racist to mess with her then it got kind of serious, so I sent her this link and it totally shut her up
Quote by watchingmefall
He was also POW IIRC.

Does Barack Obama know where Spain is?

Didn't he stop there on his tour?

My 5 year old cousin knows where Spain is for **** sake
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by VanTheKraut

"hes so brave"
"such a war hero"

...you are a fucking moron.

Quote by Moggan13
You're forgetting 98% of Republicans think that America is the centre of the known world....

You know nothing of Republicans. Do you honestly think Democrats would be any different (if such a ridiculous statement were true in the first place)? I love listening to ignorant people quarrel about political parties.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
...you are a fucking moron.

You know nothing of Republicans. Do you honestly think Democrats would be any different (if such a ridiculous statement were true in the first place)? I love listening to ignorant people quarrel about political parties.

Quote by nightraven
wait till he loses his position halfway through his term because he dies...

Then we'd have a female president and all you obnoxious democrats and feminists would shut up about that.

Edit: Why is there no quote in the article showing how McCain expressed he had no idea where Spain is? I don't feel like listening to a whole podcast or whatever to hear it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Then we'd have a female president and all you obnoxious democrats and feminists would shut up about that.

If I were a feminist I wouldn't support Palin just because she has a vagina. Obama's policies on "women's issues" are better (from a feminist perspective)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If I were a feminist I wouldn't support Palin just because she has a vagina. Obama's policies on "women's issues" are better (from a feminist perspective)

I'm not saying that isn't true, just saying we wouldn't have any more of this "glass ceiling" BS if there were a woman president so we wouldn't have to hear old PMS'ing women go on about that one.
And Obama doesn't know what being at a Senate meeting looks like. Your point is?
Quote by RU Experienced?

Are you insulting us for thinking that women should have the same political oppurtunities as men? And I don't want the honor of being the first woman president or vice president going to someone as un-feminist as Sarah Palin, so I wouldn't shut up.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by maninthebox24
Are you insulting us for thinking that women should have the same political oppurtunities as men?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Keep your politics in the kitchen please.
Page 1 of 5