i'm looking for AC/DC tickets, but on ticketmaster, they are $89.95 plus 12.95 convenience charge. So, my question, what is the cheapest site to get concert tickets?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
i'm looking for AC/DC tickets, but on ticketmaster, they are $89.95 plus 12.95 convenience charge. So, my question, what is the cheapest site to get concert tickets?

ticketmaster
well they are probable sol out...

so you will have to pay even more to get them.
I doubt you can get any lower than 89.95
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
hahahah
you cant get the ticket for cheaper than that, theres no site that will give you a deal.
you pay the price for the ticket or you dont go. its very simple.
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
zappa plays zappa is like $115-150 so dont feel too ripped off with those AC/DC tickets
there are no cheaper prices

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
there is only ticketmaster and ticketmaster's re-selling site where ticketmaster it self buys a whole bunch of tickets and then re-sells them at higher prices. (joking but it might be true)

Its a very screwed up monopoly on tickets and it only gets worse on e-bay and craigslist.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
go to actual physical places where they sell tickets. might be a bit cheaper there
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
go to actual physical places where they sell tickets. might be a bit cheaper there

yeah, but the closest place is Chicago.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome