so my iTunes is on my main computer with 95% of my music, but there is some music on this (my other) comp. that isnt on the main one. now if i load them into itunes on this comp, then it will automatically unsync all of my other music being it is not on this comp/itunes correct? if that is true, then how can i get some other songs on my ipod from this computer without losing all of my previous songs, or sending them to my other(main) computer...if that is in fact possible?

yeah kinda confuzzling, sorry.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
There's a whole thread for ipod questions, and no i don't think it's possible. Each time you sync it to a different computer, it will load itself with the songs you select on that itunes. When you go and sync it with a different computer, it will wipe the songs on there and put the songs on that computer's itunes on it.
you cant i dont think because apple are really strict its the same if you buy music of there store you cant use it on any other music players except for apple
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Sep 20, 2008,
/sigh just another reason why apple will never make it over the top
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
There's a backdoor way to do it, but the bad thing is instead of your songs showing up as like Metallica - Blackened or whatever, it shows up as like 5 capital letters and numbers such as B4DKH. So if you wanted to figure out the song, you'd have to individually listen to each song and change the filename. It's a bitch. A team leader in my squad in Iraq did it for me with 30Gb of my music with his.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
get a USB drive and transfer the songs to your main computer, and then add em to your ipod
The hint is, go into My Computer or your equivalent and go to the iPod that's plugged in, right click it and Explore it I think, and then after that it's a blur, I forget, but you're on the right track after that I assure you.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by StillSoundRG
There's a backdoor way to do it,

Apple seems to like taking people in the backdoor with that little iPod quirk. Yeah there is a way to do that, i'll have to say that i cant remember how but when i had one i used it once or twice. I seem to remember going into my iPod in My Computer and there were a bunch of folders i had to go through but just know it IS possible. Have a rout around in my computer, you'll find your way eventually.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.