I'm looking for a distortion pedal... However, I'm kinda stuck between the Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff, the Boss ML-2 Metalcore pedal, or the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal. I like playing a lot of Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Exodus, Killswitch Engage, Bullet For My Valentine, and some other stuff. Out of those 3 pedals, what do you suggest? OR, do you suggest a different pedal?

I have a big cheap Peavey amp i got from a friend, and I'm planning on getting a Marshall or something fairly soon.

Gotta <3 birthdays
there's really no contest between those pedals. the metal muff takes the cake in this situation.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i have the metal muff. one hell of a pedal. much better than the MT2
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
i would personally go with the metal zone but ive never played the metal muff so apparently its good tho
I had my eye on the Metal Muff in the first place, i looked up all these review videos and what not, and it sounded like crap. I read the vid comments on youtube, and many people said the vids don't do the pedal any justice. I'll probably head over to guitar center to mess with it in real life and compare it to the other pedals. Thanks for the advice guys