anybody knows any FPS games for PC or PS2 that can really scare the sh*t out of you.
I already played Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, Area51, Blood, Half-Life, Postal, Stalker, Resident evil, manhunt.
Any ideas?
Last edited by TripleN666 at Sep 20, 2008,
F.E.A.R

You'll shit your pants!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Resident Evil 4. It's not an FPS but it's still really good and can get pretty scary.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
The Orange Box (cos you get hl2, hl2e1 and e2)

FEAR is scary as hell but so fun
My ultrafast pc cant handle FEAR, so i cant play it. i heard its a great game though.
Already played postal, awesome gore .
stalker, manhunt and resident evil are finished too.

anything else?
-The Suffering
-Thief 3 (the cradle level in particular)
-Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth
-Penumbra (any of the 3, you don't know true fear until you've played these)
-System Shock 2

^All FPS and playable on an old PC or PS2.

Although not FPS's, you can't call yourself a horror fan until you've played the Silent Hill series. SH2 is both the scariest and my personal favorite of the entire genre. Also check out Eternal Darkness (on the Gamecube) and the Fatal Frame series.

Might think of more later but that list kicks the shit out of FEAR and Doom 3 in scare factor.
Quote by .StringTheory
-The Suffering
-Thief 3 (the cradle level in particular)
-Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth
-Penumbra (any of the 3, you don't know true fear until you've played these)
-System Shock 2

^All FPS and playable on an old PC or PS2.

Although not FPS's, you can't call yourself a horror fan until you've played the Silent Hill series. SH2 is both the scariest and my personal favorite of the entire genre. Also check out Eternal Darkness (on the Gamecube) and the Fatal Frame series.

Might think of more later but that list kicks the shit out of FEAR and Doom 3 in scare factor.

thank you very much
Farcry had a few creepy parts and you could proboably run it
unreal tournament?

it doesn't really have a story to it, it's just challenges, but it kicks ass, and it's fun to play
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Alien Vs Predator. Pretty creepy in an aliens jumping out of shadows kinda way.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.