I currently have a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier half stack which I have to sell for financial reasons (never buy a volkswagen), so I'm gonna buy a VOX AC-30 which I've wanted forever anyways and use the left over money for expenses. But after that I'll need a new amp to replace the Triple Recto to use with the AC-30, any suggestions? Just looking for combos, no 5150s or similar, something Mesa-ish.
Cheers!
Wait, selling the Recto for financial reasons, but then getting an AC30 AND another amp for high gain? That doesn't sound like it makes sense to me.
Well I'm getting the AC30 now, which will be close to a grand cheaper then the Recto, then later when I have more money I'd like to get another combo, a bit down the road.
Ah right i see, well are you in the states?

What sort of tones will you be wanting the other combo to have? how much do you have to spend?
I'm confused, were you using the recto for metal or what? What are you using the AC30 for? What kind of styles are you going for?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
JVM Stack? I dunno.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Sell the Volkswagon and the Mesa. Get a G35 and an AC30. No just kidding...

Style of music, real budget, used gear ok? What part of the world do you live in. Not stalkin ya, just gear markets vary worldwide.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.