For any of you bassist out there looking for a cheap but extremely durrible, great sounding small practice amp.. look no further. Right now, and up until the 30th of this month, the Acoustic B20 Combo amp is on sale on MusiciansFriend.com, and MF only. Normally its 150$, on GC, MF and music123.. but MF is selling it at 119$. Thats cheap my friends. This amp doesn't have a lot of distortion, but its simply amazing for 20W. Heres the link for it. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Acoustic-B20-1X12-Bass-Combo-Amplifier?sku=481622 Just thought i'd get the word out
Last edited by RLPatriots0499 at Sep 20, 2008,
I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!l11!!!!!
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Ugh... I want one so bad because I've heard nothing but praise from ti and I hate my practice amp which is a crappy Peavey... but I need to save up for a head and 4x10... but it's tempting.
2006 Warwick
MASTODON
yeah i know whatcha mean. i've had mine for a couple of months now. its only 20 watts.. but i brought it to my band practice one time.. and was playing it in between a marshall half stack and an ampeg 100 W.. and could still hear it crysal clear. i mean it says 20w.. but it just stands out.
I'm pretty sure this is advertising...
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
I'm pretty sure this is advertising...

hes letting us know about a good deal, i dont mind, im sure noone else does......?
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
hes letting us know about a good deal, i dont mind, im sure noone else does......?

guess so
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I've gotta agreee with ScottB. It does smell like a troll.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by RLPatriots0499
yeah i know whatcha mean. i've had mine for a couple of months now. its only 20 watts.. but i brought it to my band practice one time.. and was playing it in between a marshall half stack and an ampeg 100 W.. and could still hear it crysal clear. i mean it says 20w.. but it just stands out.

You're funny.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.