I didnt really know where to post this but here goes -

These couple of weeks ive been going through shit, i feel like banging my head against the wall till i pass out. Anyways, i really am looking for a REALLY sad depressing solo. Short or long dosent matter, as long as it has alot of feeling put into it Thanks.
The Solo in Metallica's "To Live Is To Die" instrumental on ...and Justice For All. Right after the really awesome/sad acoustic piece Kirk kicks in with a short but sad/sweet solo.
Quote by 6o66y
The Solo in Metallica's "To Live Is To Die" instrumental on ...and Justice For All. Right after the really awesome/sad acoustic piece Kirk kicks in with a short but sad/sweet solo.

Off topic but...
That song is playing on my iPod right now
Ah! Really liked the both of them, but farewell ballad wasnt that sad, and it's gonna be hard for me to learn that fast part! But the "To Live to die" one is awsome. thanks! I'd love more though..something like.. like.. i dont know but something really sad ! Thank you guys.
Quote by Thepoison92
Off topic but...
That song is playing on my iPod right now

Sweet!
Maggot Brain
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
don't cry - Guns N' Roses or listen to coma - Guns N' Roses its not got a sad solo but its a great song
I'm not exactly sure where this would go, but I don't think it deserves a thread here.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.