I have read reviews and not heard one bad thing about it I was thinking about getting it. Is this a good idea
ive been thinkin the same. i found a dude on here who has the 100watter, and he likes it. i play metal, and ive hear dno coplaints about the bottom end of these amps or anything like that...theyre a new company, but everyone ive asked who has one pretty much loves it.

do it, and then buy another one and send it to me.
Quote by kaizerkhan13
ive been thinkin the same. i found a dude on here who has the 100watter, and he likes it. i play metal, and ive hear dno coplaints about the bottom end of these amps or anything like that...theyre a new company, but everyone ive asked who has one pretty much loves it.

do it, and then buy another one and send it to me.

Actually Raven is owned by Guitar Center and was created by the same people who do Crate amplifiers. I tried the 100w half stack and felt the distortion was very weak, on par with a Marshal MG100 head... but if you like it and its your cup of tea go for it.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
There havent been any bad reviews yet as they are new and people havent had em long enough. They are just more of the super low priced stuff in the vein of spider and MG both marvels of modern business. As in good for the companies who make em because of low cost to build and high profits. Doesnt translate into high quality or great tone. Classic case of you get what you pay for.
I just bought a Raven RG20 today. Im pretty new but this thing seems too good to be true for the price. I'm playing it with a ESP Viper-50 and a Digitech combo pedal and the sound is really suprising. It can get loud as hell too, something I didn't expect from the 20 watts. The distortion is a bit weak, but that is solved with the pedal. It has a headphone jack and MP3 player/Cd player input too. The clean channel isn't bad at all either. Only time will tell...but this seems to be incredibly solid for $100.
^
1: no bumping old threads
2: Ravens suck
3:have you played any other amps except the raven????

and *reporterized*
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me