There's a vertical red line in the right margin of my laptop screen. It's been there for a week now. What the ****? What is the cause of it and how do you get rid of it
Quote by TEK34
I have a bug in my screen. I crushed it thinking it was on the outside. Been there like 3 months now.

Is it... an oily tick?!

On topic, it could be dead pixels.
Is the line like dots forming a line? If so, it's most likely a dieing graphics card.

EDIT

Quote by HighPotency
Is it... an oily tick?!

haha
You should get out of there. It might give you hepatitis.
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
probably snapped the screen
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by TEK34
I have a bug in my screen. I crushed it thinking it was on the outside. Been there like 3 months now.

how did the oily tick got inside your screen?

to ts: it's cancer
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
A red line on your computer screen? God, that's gotta be annoying. I've never heard about that myself.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Destroy the screen with fire. Show it who's the master.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
one side of your computer has recently had a disagreement with the other side and they are having a territorial war over it.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Wintersun
There's a vertical red line in the right margin of my laptop screen. It's been there for a week now. What the ****? What is the cause of it and how do you get rid of it

Those my freind are dead pixels.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by iceman95
one side of your computer has recently had a disagreement with the other side and they are having a territorial war over it.

lol. That actually sounds quite humorous.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The pixels within that line don't work anymore. Think of it as a case of laptop e-AIDS.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
The pixels within that line don't work anymore. Think of it as a case of laptop e-AIDS.

And eventually his laptop will die!
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Your laptop is slowly becoming Pong.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
You would not believe how many things you can mend by kicking them.
meh
Quote by EddyPT
how did the oily tick got inside your screen?

answer the man!
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by ZackyJW83

Yeah man, like impudent children.
Quote by ZackyJW83

Or how many you can't mend
Quote by dark&broken

you should see my screen. it has a crack in the top left, which goes out across the top, and down the middle, and recently a new crack has appeared and now all the cracks are leaking lcd fluid stuffs. i would post pics but i realised that print screen won't work and i can,t find a camera. also, i can't be bothered
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP