What can I say?

Surely one of the greatest bands that have ever existed

Mould and Hart are two amazing songwriters, and Bobby was a fantastic guitar player

I adore this band

Anyone else?
I love Husker Du.

Greg has always been my favorite member because he can rawk the bass, has a sweet mustache, and is now a restaurateur.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I hadn't really listened to much Husker Du until about two months ago. I found New Day Rising used for $7 and bought it. I absolutely adore it. It's now one of my favorite cds.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
New Day Rising is an amazing piece of work. The way they combined the fast, scuzzy guitar and rhythms with wonderful pop melodies was nothing short of amazing. I'd say its my favourite Huskers album

And I'd love to visit Gregs restaurant sometime
God, I love Husker Du.
I don't really listen to much outside of Zen Arcade and New Day Rising, although their other albums are amazing as well.
Decent band. I prefer Grant's voice to Bob's, though.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
only have zen arcade
I really didnt like it when i bought it, but just last week i picked it back up and am loving it.
New Day rising next? or what
Quote by prplhazed
only have zen arcade
I really didnt like it when i bought it, but just last week i picked it back up and am loving it.
New Day rising next? or what

Yeah, I would recommend NDR. It and Zen Arcade are their two best, although they are quite different
I had a dream last night that I was at a Husker Du store that sold Husker Du action figures.
two and a half men.
I haven't heard loads of Husker Du. I love their hardcore stuff but some of the latter stuff sounds a bit too college rocky to me. I need to eventually get Zen Arcade though.
Quote by element4433

Greg has always been my favorite member because he can rawk the bass, has a sweet mustache, and is now a restaurateur.

He's truly everything I wish I could be.

Anyway

I like dem Huskers best when they're poppy and college rocky honestly.
Quote by radio_schizo
I haven't heard loads of Husker Du. I love their hardcore stuff but some of the latter stuff sounds a bit too college rocky to me. I need to eventually get Zen Arcade though.

Zen Arcade is essential. It gives me so much inspiration every time I hear it
Theyre OK. Ive just heard a few songs and nothing has jumped out at me that much, but Ill probably get Zen Arcade at some point soon.
HÜSKER DÜ and SUGAR are ****ing awesome. Bob Mould is amazing.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
He's truly everything I wish I could be.

Anyway

I like dem Huskers best when they're poppy and college rocky honestly.
I agree. I prefer Husker Du when they are melodic than when they are loud.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I just downloaded New Day Rising, Flip Your Wig and Zen Arcade; was reading Our Band Can Be Your Life.

I'm midway through "Flip Your Wig" and it's truly amazing, can't wait till I start listening to Zen Arcade.
Quote by whyvern
HÜSKER DÜ and SUGAR are ****ing awesome. Bob Mould is amazing.

hell yeah, Sugar are awesome too.

From what Ive heard, I don't like them. I've only heard Candy Apple Grey, though.

Jack my swag