Anyone know if those are good guitars? Whats the difference of Powerhouse and the non-powerhouse ones??

Thanks
The powerhouse strats have a 12db active mid boost and imo cooler colors.

Don't know about quality as I've never seen one in IRL. I'd assume they'd be pretty similair to a standard MIM.
i have a standard mim deluxe, but its FSR(special edition).
I love mine, the neck is amazing, and is seriously the same as an american made one.
You really have to try out mim strats, you can just buy one off the internet or you might get a bad one(not really bad, but not as good as it could be).
and im not sure if the deluxes have locking tuners or not, do they?
well mine has scn pups, and gold hardware, so idk what the regular deluxe has
Last edited by stratdud39 at Sep 20, 2008,
I have a MIM standard already. I love it. But when I use a whammy bar its gets out of tune in less than 1 second.

I don't want to get an ibanez just to be able to use the whammy 'cos I think the Ibanez (that I have played) have shitty tone compared to the Fenders I've played.
Quote by Braincheese
I have a MIM standard already. I love it. But when I use a whammy bar its gets out of tune in less than 1 second.

I don't want to get an ibanez just to be able to use the whammy 'cos I think the Ibanez (that I have played) have shitty tone compared to the Fenders I've played.

just get good locking tuners
I have a powerhouse Stratocaster MIM, can anyone tell me about the mod to remove 2 resistors to get the full gain from it, diagram maybe??? Thanks.
Chazzzman1