shall i get a wah wah or like a metal distortion pedal?
mostly i play metal but i dont if metal pedals are any good but ive always wanted a wah wah.
help
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Digitech EX7 expression factory, its a wah and distortion pedal in one
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
errr, a lunchbox amp, gibson make it, got it with the guitar, studio 10S i think
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Quote by MetalheadforJC
Digitech EX7 expression factory, its a wah and distortion pedal in one

that would burn a whole through my pocket =/
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Sooner or later you're going to replace your current amp (what is it BTW?) with something that suit your style of playing. A distortion pedal isn't necessary unless: you have crap distortion now, just want to boost the channel, or it's going to be a while to save up for the new amp. Might as well go for the wah, but how much are you going to use it?
I would get a wah. Dunlop crybaby. It's 70 bucks. A good distortion pedal is the Boss DS-1 which is 40 bucks. I use it and I play a lot of metallica, and I can get their sound almost spot on.
im keep i having this discussion with my dad about new amps, from what youve said i can clearly see hes wrong up to a point, he says that all amps sound the same its the effects they use that makes it sound different.
so someone tell me if hes right or wrong
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
he is wrong. something like 70% of your tone comes from your amp. And amps have different voicings, tones, speakers, tubes. Take your dad to a guitar store and play a cheaper amp such as a marshall mg or a line six spider. and then play a tube amp for him. and then also play a different tube amp. that would probably work into showing him all amps sound different.
thanks mate, could someone recommend me an amp, heavy metal amp though not above £100
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25