here

check out and vote for some guitarists to open for weezer, some of the kids are really good.

vote for Sarah if you wanna be cool, check out her video, she's my friend's sister and she absolutely rules at guitar.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
why would you want to play with weezer?
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by EddyPT
why would you want to play with weezer?

its weezer!... i entered that too ¬_¬
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
its weezer!... i entered that too ¬_¬

i'll vote for you, what's your name?
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I like Weezer Ok I shall!
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
but it's true, she rocks my socks
I did not vote for Sarah. I knew I wasn't voting for Sarah before she even started playing her guitar. The second she said "holler", that was it, because Rivers Cuomo seems like a pretty cool guy, and I'd hate to put him through having to be around someone who acts like that.
I'm not voting for anyone, purely out of jealousy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT