My dad and step-mom have apparently boycotted iTunes, since they heard some rumor about it corrupting your computer, which I believe to be bullcrap, since it runs fine at my mom's house's computer.

I WOULD just go ahead and bring the installer from my mom's house and install it anyway, but i wouldn't be able to hide the fact that it's on there, escpecially if I'm... well... using it.

Since I can't use iTunes, I lose a lot of my music library. Well, is there any other media playing program that plays he .AAC files that iTunes can?

Thanks in advance, I suppose.
I think Winamp can. Winamp can play and do most things, if not everything
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by blue_strat
You can use iTunes to convert all of your songs to mp3.

Don't do this.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I use foobar2000, best music player ever.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
lol. iTunes, imo, is the best one to use. I've never had a problem with it, and I don't know anyone who has. Make a poll to see how many UGer's have had iTunes **** with their pc. Then show the results to your parents. It's like the saying where just cause something can kill you, doesn't mean it probably will.
Alright, well, thank you for the suggestions, and I downloaded Winamp, and I must say, it's pretty awesome. Just put my whole old library on there, and the thing can even detect my iPod and take music off of it (no mention put it on). Pretty awesome.

Thanks, guys.
Zoom Media Player. Its small and plays everything, any audio or video file you can think of.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab