I'm competing in a hi-school paintball tournament, an need a strategic help. The field is like a wild west thing, nothing like I've played in.

http://picasaweb.google.com/viktorjon/VilltaVestri/#5241188944953504594

There are 7 players on each side, stock markers and gear, so no ideas for the right things. Just how would be best to deploy the men and what strategy. I don't think the front, mid, back formation works here. I don't have any idea what is best to do:S
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
i don't think there are to many veterinarian paintball players (im not)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
hold the far left and far right side of your starting point... 3 players on the left and 2 on the right with 2 in the middle... if you lose those edges youll get over run...
shoot the other team before they shoot you.. usually works

I've actually played national level tournys, but I couldn't tell ya with that kind of field, just run though, be aggressive and you'll do fine.
Walk through it half a dozen times before the actual game. Deploy your team so they always have at least two lanes of fire, one to defend themselves/attack the other team and one to aid a teammate.
All your base are belong to us.
Assuming that most will stay in the center together I think the ol' pincers attack should do the trick
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Use this tactic: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2ypXgjFv750

Always works, I mean, who won the War?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It'd be nice if the entire battlefield would be on display. Unlessthat is the entire thing, if so then its a small field.

Anyway, you're going to want to try to secure the building, and the elevated part especially. You need to defend the entrances though. Once you have it just focus on keeping it.

Anyway, yeah, two team pincer with a distraction thats unlikely to get shot just trying to harass the hell out of your opponents. Simply put, if the other team gets the entire building what you have to do to take it again is get someone firing down the hallways, then have another kid run outside and try to bunker through the windows. This is assuming they don't have anyone on that upper deck.

A strong sided pincer (one team of 4, one team of 3) would work well too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
From the looks of it, whichever team holds that elevated fort is going to control the tempo of the game and therefore have the advantage. Keep your guys moving constantly in and around the structure, run and gun, and keep on the move to confuse them. Take a few steps while you're hidden, then pop out and fire a few, repeat. Try and keep at least one guy at the very top so he can constantly fire, which puts pressure on the other team. Confusion will probably be the key on this field, so just remember: keep moving and firing while having one or two stationary guys providing constant support and attack.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬