I just recently bought a Danelectro Honeytone pocket amp. However, a week after I bought it, the volume started fluctuating. It almost sounds like it turns itself off. It happens even if I just fret a note without strumming it. I've tried 2 different cables, and they both work on my regular amp. Whenever it does it the red light on my pocket amp kinda flashes, like it dims and then goes bright. Right now something strange is happening to it, I purposely tried to make it fluctuate, and the red light is going crazy. I can hear the amp is on, but then it sounds like it turns off, and the sound comes right back on again.
I found this site about mods and stuff, but im not sure what i should do..
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/honeytone.html#mod10

Thanks in advance...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
I think their is a short, because I just turned it off and when I turned it back on the red light was still screwy...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Another thing I forgot to add is that whenever I use headphones it plays fine, the volume doesnt fluctuate at all...