Im on the market for a new guitar, to replace my Epiphone Les Paul. Im replacing it because i cant seem to get the hang of it. So I naroved my choice to these two:

Jackson DX10 Dinkey or Ibanez GRG270B

I looking for something that can produce some metal sounds as well as more of a hard rock kinda soind (think AC/DC). Wich of these one should be better for that?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Which LP do you have? Both of thse guitars you listed are beginner guitars and aren't very good. What's your budget?
^ +1
If you tell us your budget, I can garentee you'll get some good advice from certain people here on the forum. I'm gonna look up the price of these guitars you've named and just estimate your budget and get back to you asap.

EDIT- Couldn't find either of the prices on those guitars.
Also, please let us know if you're interested in used gear as well. You'll get more for you money.
Last edited by caraluzzo at Sep 20, 2008,
my budget is around 300 euros, but things seem to be much more expensive where i live....

EDIT: i have the Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Well, that's about $430USD to where I'm at, but I thought prices were simular where you're located.
im kinda leaning more agains the Jackson, but its second hand, with seymour duncan pickups.
Stick with the epiphone for a little bit, and save up for a GOOD guitar. Both of those are really...crappy beginner guitars.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by caraluzzo
Well, that's about $430USD to where I'm at, but I thought prices were simular where you're located.

Please note that in Europe, guitars are WAY more expensive.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Then what would you recomend up to about 500€, so i know a bit what to aim for.
If it was my money id get a used (or maybe find a cheap new one) fender mexican fat strat if youre wanting a hard rock/ metal sound, but hey, its none of my business telling people what to buy