Despite the amount of good singers out there, a lot of people are shy about it. How do/did you find a singer?
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
my bro was convincing his school mate for 2 months...at the end he was almost begging him...now he loves the band most of all xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Flipaningage
why don't YOU learn to sing

I have tried to learn to sing in the past and it didn't go well, I'm still trying but, I'd like to find someone with experience so we could start gigging soon.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
I finally learned to sing out of the same frustration.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
I finally learned to sing out of the same frustration.

CT

+1

Start learning to sing now. Even if you get a singer he might not stick around forever. It's also nice if you can do backing vocals and what not. Either way, singing is a talent that will always come in handy. Start learning it now and you won't ever regret it.

As for tips on actually finding a singer, try asking around school (assuming you're still in school). A lot of guitarists and musicians will either know singers or actually be singers themselves.
guy: "hey i been listening to your songs, the singing isnt great but i love the songs, need another guitarist?"

me: "nope, but we need a singer"

guy: "i sing a little but im not great, ill practise a bit, and see if i think i can do it"

me "okay, jam with me at lunch next week"

guy: *sings ****en awesome*

me: "yup you get the spot"

thats how we got our singer, worked well. he had no idea, but wanted to be in as a guitarist.
still looking for a singer after 3 years...my bassist is now considering the move to vocals.