Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

I wouldn't say I'm in one at the moment. My friend who wants to learn guitar is planning to start one with me though.
No. I was in one but got kicked out. Then some guys some days ago saw my videos and asked me to join their "70's soft music band". Turns out they were love songs, so I politely declined.
Though I may join a blues band next week !
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

yes. link in sig
I guess i would describe it as instrumental alternative rock, but our music is really beyond the realms of any one specific genre. or so I like to think...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
nah...i just like to jam with people. keep it casual and all for fun.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Say Ocean
Does he play with feeling though?

Since he has no knowledge of theory at the moment, he is the ultimate guitarist in terms of feeling.
No, I'm a lonely electronica musician. Probably best though, don't know anyone with a half decent music taste (yeah I'm a music snob).
im in 2
called 'Until We Prevail'
and 'Your Name in Blood'

neither with anything on the internetz
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
I jam with a drummer, need a skilled bassist with a decent amp 'cause I'm trying to get a 3 piece death metal going.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
I am in my band, Project M KULTRA.

May change the name....maybe not.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Back in Texas I had a group of people to jam with.

I am desperately seeking one now.

PM me if you are in the Boston, MA area and are looking for people to jam with.
nope, looking though, if anyones interested =P
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Yea, were called Shot to Kill, check us out http://www.myspace.com/shottokill2007

We play Hard Rock/Grunge/Classic Rock stuff and do our own originals
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

I dont play in a band with people but theres a sorta band im in with my mate where we get on and make beats and sorta drum n bass songs where i would record some guitar riffs for them and he will do keyboard and shit for it. Really just pissing about but every now and then we make a gem!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
yes, play at least once a week out live. good times, getting recorded... nothing on our myspace however, next week we get first song from the studio.

kinda a funk/punk/jam sound with a hip hop sounding song in there also.
My town is full of kids who just look up tabs all day and know a blues scale...I always have to drive an hour or so out of town to find musicians who I can actually get gigs and such with. But as seeing how I work alot, have school, and gas prices are high it's not going to happen again anytime soon.
I sing with my friends band sometimes..that really doesn't count, but it makes me feel special.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
im in a hardrock/metal band which has been just me and the drummer for about a year but we finally got a bassist and second guitarist. the band name was silence&requiem but we just changed it to Constrictor so now my UG name is obselete.
the drummer in my band just met these twins that play bass and guitar (different people from above bassist/guitarist) and are insanely good and we're thinking of doing a deathmetal sideproject with them.
and i have a few friends that formed a classic rock band and asked me to be the singer. the two sideprojects havent happend yet but im currently in one band.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Last edited by Silence&Requiem at Sep 20, 2008,
I've got one.
http://www.myspace.com/therivived

We're working on recording a 6 song EP. We've got it all written and down, we just need to record it. We're hoping to have it all done over the next two weeks.
I just started one with another guitarist a while ago. We're still trying to get members together though.
myspace.com/ifyouseekayrocks

Fo' shizzle I izzle in a bandizzle.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Page 1 of 2