Page 1 of 2
If you didn't play this as a child, you have been seriously deprived. I recently got an N64 and played this game again to relive my early years. Share your experiences with this awesome game here (btw if anyone knows a way to unlock the Egyptian without beating the game on 00 agent or using a gameshark, let me know)
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
i just started playing it again as well, and realized how bad it really is.
I used to go into game stores and hog the n64 they had running for about an hour before i got kicked out.

I remember going to the shop every saturday and playing it. Memories.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
it's not quite as good as I remember. It used to be the shit! Perfect dark, now that's another story. classic.
Brilliant game..

Although I think this belongs in the Gaming Thread

Just sayin'

that game shaped who i am as a person
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by Suav Nitebeest
NO. You take that back immediately.

It was great when it came out. But compared to FPS's that are out now, it's horrible.
Greatest.
Game.
Ever.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I started playing it again not to long ago (Christmas time).

I think its about time I crack it out again.
i officially love that game.

4 player pvp is so amazing..

its really only fun on license to kill though
game raised me. and for the Egyptian thing im not sure. i had a friend with a game shark and it was the most amazing thing ever.
I found a way to beat 00 agent easily. Just start the mission then enter the ingame cheat for invincibility. It makes it so much easier.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by D-Fens
(btw if anyone knows a way to unlock the Egyptian without beating the game on 00 agent or using a gameshark, let me know)

that is how you unlock it. to my knowlegde there is no other way.

but i loved that game. seriously... i played it waaay too much. i had 007 on my folder(all cheats) and took pride in that... lol oh the days of being young. my buddy's got a modded xbox with it on there, and we still play it from time to time. it kinda sucks now cause of how advanced games have become, but in its day, it was the best game out, bar none. the single player is still fun. cool levels, runnin around fighting russians.
Quote by FloyDZeD
I found a way to beat 00 agent easily. Just start the mission then enter the ingame cheat for invincibility. It makes it so much easier.

any game is easy if you cheat. it wasnt a hard game anyways. the AI was dumb as hell.
I will beat anyone on here at this game. I swear on my N64.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
I will beat anyone on here at this game. I swear on my N64.

a challenger has appeared
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I still love that game.
My N64 > my Playstation One any day.
I loved the fact that loading times were almost non-existent on them.
But yeah man, I got Egyptian but only by beating the game on 00 Agent. I've had it for years, and it took a fair while, but I got it in the end. You can get it with cheats (non-gameshark ones), but I'm not sure if that's what you want.
If it is, let me know, I'll go bust out my old cheat folder
Member of the Laney Cult
It really was quite terrible. But because it was somewhat innovative people will felate it at any given opportunity.
Turok 2 was better (I have never ever said that).
I remember karate chopping people to death lol. Also using the moonraker laser and hiding under the stairs in the complex. NO GOLDEN GUNS THOUGH! EVER!
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
it was always a race to get the siberian special forces character on multi. he blended into the backgrounds the best.
Shit, my roommate has an N64 but doesn't have this, we talked today about getting it.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by vicd08
Shit, my roommate has an N64 but doesn't have this, we talked today about getting it.

act on getting it tomorrow. i've got one upstairs with at least one controller w/o a wobbly thumbsitck, i might bring it out now that this thread got me thinking about it.
Quote by chris024
any game is easy if you cheat. it wasnt a hard game anyways. the AI was dumb as hell.

Yeah but some missions are annoying like timed ones or control when you have to protect Natalia while she takes a million years to hack into the ****ing computer, seriously, that mission made me want to punch people. As for the cheats, i think it dosen't let you through if you cheat.

As far as the actual gameplay goes, i love it, it brings back old memories.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by chris024
act on getting it tomorrow. i've got one upstairs with at least one controller w/o a wobbly thumbsitck, i might bring it out now that this thread got me thinking about it.

I know we have been planning on getting it. We both know the awesomeness of this game.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Ah yes, Goldeneye 007. That was like the 90's Halo. I need to find the rom for it since my 64 broke.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Ah yes, Goldeneye 007. That was like the 90's Halo. I need to find the rom for it since my 64 broke.

dont ever compare them two goldeneyes for men! Halo is for little girls!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Grenade launchers
One hit kills
Complex

Infinant win
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by -O_O-
i just started playing it again as well, and realized how bad it really is.

no, what happened is you realized how much the fps genre has changed.

after playing halo 3 and COD4 goldeneyes controls arent going to be the greatest.

Show respect though people, the game invented the fps genre. Used to play it all the time as a kid, while I dont care for the controls anymore, i still love the game, it was the shit back in the day.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
Show respect though people, the game invented the fps genre. Used to play it all the time as a kid, while I dont care for the controls anymore, i still love the game, it was the shit back in the day.

Actually, doom and wolfenstein invented the FPS genre back in the early 90's...

/Youngsters

But i agree with you on the controls...damn who the hell thought it was a good idea to have one analog stick on a controler? Aiming with the "C" buttons is hard as ****!!!!!!
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40

/Youngsters

But i agree with you on the controls...damn who the hell thought it was a good idea to have one analog stick on a controler? Aiming with the "C" buttons is hard as ****!!!!!!

goldeneye revolutionized multiplayer. and got it widely accepted on the console
Quote by KOL40

/Youngsters

by that i meant for consoles, i do know doom and wolfenstein were first.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by PersonIsTommy
i officially love that game.

4 player pvp is so amazing..

its really only fun on license to kill though

yep timed mine deathmatches raised the roof.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 2