I have 3 completely destroyed guitars in my house, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if I could get people to show off their old, destroyed guitars" because I'm pretty bored. Anyway, I'll upload some pictures of my old Jackson Kelly soon.

So, let's see how bad you've killed your old Axes.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Later I'll post pics of guitar. It'll have a lot of scratches and some wood missing at different spots. Yea I suck at taking care of my guitar.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

does a guitar that I took apart to mod and haven't finished with count?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
does a guitar that I took apart to mod and haven't finished with count?

NO!

lol, the finish on my strat is pretty warn, especially near where the leg curve is. i put electrical tape over it for effect. but alas, no pics =(
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Lol, I tried to take care of my Kelly, but it was my second guitar, and my only stage guitar for 3 years, so it got abused. It's still in one piece, but missing a pickup, the Floyd is basically destroyed, and the headstock is broken. I'm still surprised it lasted as long as it did.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12