i know there have been a ton of post on travis and the plane accident. I know we all hope he lives and all, but im more pissed about +44. They said that there new album would be out in spring, it never came. Then mark hoppus the singer says its because of lack of funding from the label. Now travis is hurt..... so i dont think it will ever be released.

I have been looking forward to this record for over 2 yrs.....
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Wow, you're more pissed about a CD..while someone is laying up in the hospital in critical condition

what is the world coming to?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
And your the only one still waiting
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Wow, you're more pissed about a CD..while someone is laying up in the hospital in critical condition

what is the world coming to?

yep
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
theres already so much music already available thats so much deeper than that +44 record is going to be, you should check some out.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Travis did this on purpose

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
everybodys crying about that skinny little bugger but no one seems to care about the 4 who died. my prayers are with their families.
Quote by maidenrulz19
And your the only one still waiting

For this world to stop hating...

Oh wait...wrong band.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What happened to Travis Barker?

Survived a plane crash which killed four people and seriously wounded him and another. I hope those hurt pull through.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, well I've been waiting for Chinese Democracy for 15 years.

Amen.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, well I've been waiting for Chinese Democracy for 15 years.

Hey buddy?

I think it's time to stop.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Oh wow. Bummer...

Exactly, I've never really minded him and Blink that much, seemed like a nice guy Coming to think of it, loads of musicians have died in crashes (albeit in the 50's/60's). Like Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and Otis Redding.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Exactly, I've never really minded him and Blink that much, seemed like a nice guy Coming to think of it, loads of musicians have died in crashes (albeit in the 50's/60's). Like Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and Otis Redding.

I actually really dislike him and his music but anyone getting hurt or dying is no good.
Quote by blink18244
i know there have been a ton of post on travis and the plane accident. I know we all hope he lives and all, but im more pissed about +44

You're a f*cking douche.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
This really does suck, but I was at the show he and DJ-AM played yesterday and it was awesome. He drummed for about an hour straight in an intense medley of all sorts of songs, remixes, and mashups. He was leaving here last night when the plane crashed and the other four out of six passengers died.

Bonus: One of the guys I was with caught the drum stick he threw at the end of the set.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Randy Rhoads and most of Lynyrd Skynyrds original line-up too.
I feel for everyone on that crash and their families, especially those who lost loved ones. I went to a ceremony to plant a tree in memory of my friend and have been thinking about how badly I miss him. He was practically my brother for the ten years I've known him. You really never know exactly what you have until it's gone.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008