This is for everyone in southern NJ who would like to set up a jam session and possibly get a band going.

I've been playing guitar for almost 3 and a half years now and I've been looking everywhere to try and start a band, but with no luck whatsoever so far. My main influences include Alice In Chains, Godsmack, Zakk Wylde, Lamb Of God, and Ozzy. I've been told that my playing style is as if AIC and Godsmack got together and started doing heavier stuff. I have some material written (a handful of songs), but would like to try and get a working band in order.

As for personal info, my name is Brian, I'll be 22 in November, and i have my own transportation, so I can travel, but would like to keep it local for the most part. If I can get something started, I'd be extremely dedicated to it as my work schedule is very flexible. I'd also like to have people on board who are 17 or older, preferably 18 or older as most places around me that do gigs are bars which requires you to be at least 18 to play there.

If you want to start something, send me a PM and I'll give you my personal contact info (phone, IM, etc.).
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you