Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Improvisation of making and creating, in the moment and in response to the stimulus of one's immediate environment. This can result in the invention of new thought patterns, new practices, new structures or symbols, and/or new ways to act. This invention cycle occurs most effectively when the practitioner has a thorough intuitive and/or technical understanding of the necessary skills and concerns within the improvised domain.

vis a vis, playing an unplanned solo in a pre-planned arangement, like the I-VI-V Blues Shuffle.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
"You're an idiot."

You should use proper grammar when insulting intelligence.
To spontaneously create music.
You generally do it in a scale, and with a band/backing track playing behind you.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
You really couldn't have just googled "improvising" and found out what it means?...
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
You really couldn't have just googled "improvising" and found out what it means?...

Yeah.
And TS, for future reference, Google "define: <word>".
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Does improvising within a scale mean using only the notes within that particular scale?
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
so if i just sit down down and play some random stuff that I make up that's improvising? cool =)

not exactly, the general idea is that whatever you play will have some kind of structure to it and sound like music, it also has to fit with whatever you're playing over.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com