I used the search bar, and didn't see a thread on it. Don't lash out on me like a stupid prick just because I made another thread of a thread that there might be....

anyways...

I finally saw the movie. I thought it was pretty good. What did you think, if you saw it?

The ending was the best part of the whole film though. "I'm finished!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Loved it.
I put it in the category with No Country for Old Men.

Probably because there were both up for the Oscar at the same time. But yeah.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I thought that the way the music dicated your emotions throughout the movie was masterful.

It has been a part of the recent trend in which the lines between the good guy and bad guy are blurred. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
One of my very favorites. And the soundtrack is in my top five records of 2007. I just watched it the other night, actually. I love how the butler isn't even phased at the end. That's probably the sixth or seventh time that's happened.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I didn't like it, it might have been decent for me if the music wasn't so droney and unfitting with the movie.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by greatone_12
I didn't like it, it might have been decent for me if the music wasn't so droney and unfitting with the movie.

I thought the music was incredible. It really made you feel uneasy, and helped set the mood really well.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
One of the very greatest films of recent times, IMO
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I thought the music was incredible. It really made you feel uneasy, and helped set the mood really well.

I thought the music was good but I thought it was too creepy and dark for the movie the uneasiness just made the movie awkward for me and I didn't get why it suddenly got happy at the end, isn't it a little late to decide to make it a happy movie? why the contrast?
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Quote by greatone_12
I thought the music was good but I thought it was too creepy and dark for the movie the uneasiness just made the movie awkward for me and I didn't get why it suddenly got happy at the end, isn't it a little late to decide to make it a happy movie? why the contrast?

I dont think it was really happy...he beat the priest to death with a bowling ball

/spoiler
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
I dont think it was really happy...he beat the priest to death with a bowling ball

/spoiler

yeah exactly I meant the music got really happy just after that happened, it felt weird for me.
Quote by greatone_12

it wasn't a happy ending at all. It just suddenly turns into a dark comedy. (well it was one through out the whole movie)

i may be the only person to say this but i hated it. it just went on and on and on and on and it was so boring... the music was creepy and all but it just gave me a headache after awhile...
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by greatone_12
yeah exactly I meant the music got really happy just after that happened, it felt weird for me.

Oh, the music, I thought you meant the plot. I guess it was a tongue in cheek kind of thing maybe?

But I really think as creepy as it was, the music was perfect for the movie. It really set that creepy suspenseful tone. Like, it always makes you wait for something big to happen, and but when something does, it makes you unexpected and leaves you surprised.

EDIT:

And I agree with the person above. I liked the movie, but I dont think it needed to be that long
I loved the ending.
I was laughing so hard at the last line of the movie.
Proud Atheist moment right there.
Quote by Mecler
I loved the ending.
I was laughing so hard at the last line of the movie.
Proud Atheist moment right there.

I dont know about PROUD, but I certainly had a feeling of self righteousness at the end
I hated how No Country for Old Men beat it.....that movie was horrible.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance