I'm trying to get some money together to buy my PODXT Live back from my friend and here's what I got to part with.

CH-1, fairly used, I got it from my store used and then I used it, so...it's used...$30

SD-1, almost like new, it's in good condition, barely used at all, I would just plug it in and turn it on for practice/show, so it hasn't been pressed too much. $30 (Has Box)

FL5, great condition for an older pedal, works perfectly fine (as do all of the others, for the record) and sounds great, but again, it's kind of superflous to have it with the XT. $25

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED!!!

I also have a Little '59n (strat sized humbucker) for anyone interested. $30

I'm also going to add my Digitech RP100 w/power supply and box. It works great, but it's just a little older. The next generation stuff is out now. $60 shipped.
Good deals with: masterchief101; Abbott
Interested in a Digitech Metal Master for trade possibly?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Also, just 45 shipped for the RP100, not 60.
Hi. How much for the sd-1 and pickup shipped to the UK?

Cheers.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
Hi. How much for the sd-1 and pickup shipped to the UK?

Cheers.

65 USD should do it.
Consider it done
Give us your paypal address and I'll send it to you soon as.
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
SD-1 and Little '59 are sold!

Ch-1 and FL5 are on hold, but may become available again if he doesn't come through.

Also, I have a little JB that I've decided to sell too. It's pretty much brand new and has only been installed once. $45 shipped!!
Looks like you got my payment. Yay!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Everything except for the RP100 is SOLD.

However, the RP100 is sold pending payment.
Hi has it been sent yet?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Hi please can you tell me if this has been sent yet.
Sorry but I don't just give away $65 for nothing.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sorry, I've got a life outside the internet. It's all been shipped.

Don't you think these matters would best be spoken in PMs? For many reasons, for one I check those a lot more than old threads.