I'm looking to buy a new amp that's fairly loud and can handle lots of different effects (from my pedal board), and my budget is only $200/$300... it doesn't have to be a great amp, I'm not worried about it having any effects on it, just as long as it can handle them through pedals... i want something 50watts or better... the styles of music i play are; punk, metal, praise and worship, contemporary, and rock... THNX...

some amps I've been checking out online are:
fender frontman 212r
crate v series v50 112

PS. the closest music store from were i live is over 2 hours away so i prefer to shop online...
it's not a 50watt but I would go for a vox ad30vt in that pricerange anyway or look for a used ad50vt
Raven RG series you can get them on www.musiciansfriend.com
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Don't get the frontman. Whatever you do.
Crates seem OK but idk...

I have a vox ad30vt i got used for $150 im sure you could find a ad50vt in that price range used.

As for the Raven amps, i hear those are rather new contenders and that they aren't all that great...
Quote by slash4114
Raven RG series you can get them on www.musiciansfriend.com

IDK...even the guys from guitar center told me that the Ravens don't sound very good. And they sell MG's like hotcakes.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me