Page 1 of 3
I don't quite get the hype around them. I mean they're ok and everything, just not as good as people make them out to be.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by Frenzied
great band. playing a halloween show in my hometown. I won't be there.

I will! I see you're from birmingham
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by Cgc1215's sig
This is my outlet, this is my mid life crisis.
Though it started at 16… I don’t plan on seeing 30.

I'll stay thankful for the handouts. I'll stay thankful for the chance.

One of my favorite songs on that album.
Can't wait to see them at TIFY in December
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I'm considering driving 2 hours to go see them on their Aus tour.

Good live show?
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Sounds good.

Well my options are necking up and paying for 370km's worth of fuel, or getting a fake ID haha.

Should do both.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
So anyone going to the show tonight know how much it costs? I know it's in like an hour and a half, but still.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
....i was but i'm unsure now. I'm not feeling the "hardcore show" mood right now. I know i really should and i'll kick myself for not going but a the moment i just don't feel like it. They aren't usually more than $12 so, if you only want to bring enough to get in, i wouldn't bring more than $15, you'll be good at that point.
Quote by SadistNation
....i was but i'm unsure now. I'm not feeling the "hardcore show" mood right now. I know i really should and i'll kick myself for not going but a the moment i just don't feel like it. They aren't usually more than $12 so, if you only want to bring enough to get in, i wouldn't bring more than $15, you'll be good at that point.

Dude don't miss this show. You'll regret that haha.
I had enough for the show, but not enough for the gas to get me there. Son of a bitch.

I'll catch the next show.

I spent my money on a Spark to Inferno show. Definitely not the same scene, but awesome performance.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by saxaxe
wtf why was Ruiner's set so short?
Still incredible though. The Ergs killed it too. Great show overall.
Now I'm pumped for the show at the Sonar.

Not into Pop-punk so i was over at Celebrated Summer buying and trading, i got some rare sh*t. But Ruiner's set was so short cuz i think they had to wrap it up by 11 and the show was running late. But i loved how they only played 1 song from Letdown and the rest was the split and the ep, bringin back the old school .
They played 2 songs from Letdown I thought. The Lives we Fear and That Stone Better Be On Fire. Maybe I'm mistaken. Either way, great show. Did you pick up a copy of the new album?
Nah, i was at the release show at Robs house and didn't pick it up there either ha. Cuz i already have the demo and the split on vinyl, and theres like no chance of getting there demo, nor do i care all too much. and i only collect vinyl, so i wouldn't buy something i already have.
im going to find what could possibly go right on vinyl one day.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
BALTIMORE’S RUINER GEARING UP TO RECORD WITH J. ROBBINS NEXT MONTH - HELL IS EMPTY TO HIT STORES ON SEPTEMBER 22ND, 2009

Bridge Nine’s anti-heroes Ruiner will be heading into The Magpie Cage with producer J. Robbins (Paint It Black, Against Me, The Promise Ring) beginning on July 6th to record their follow-up to 2007’s critically acclaimed Prepare To Be Let Down. Vocalist Rob Sullivan said, “The songs we have written for this record are honestly the best work we have ever done. We took a lot of time off to deal with personal lives, having been on the road for about three years, and wrote some of our best music yet. The addition of a new guitar player last year changed things in such a positive way as well. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I would write lyrically for this record and I think it encompasses to the best of my ability where I am now.”

Titled Hell Is Empty (which was agreed upon via a 5-way rock-paper-scissors battle), the songs on this new album are somewhere between What Could Possibly Go Right and Prepare To Be Let Down. While the record is a step forward musically, it will return to a less “safe” writing style that Ruiner has taken in the past. Hell Is Empty will no doubt be some of Ruiner’s best and most dynamic work to date.

Hell Is Empty will be recorded with J. Robbins, whom Ruiner has worked with in the past. Sullivan went on to say, “Earlier in the year we recorded a cover of Oasis’s ”Morning Glory” which we hope to have out this summer on Vinyl Collective. After that experience, we knew J. was who we would want to work with on the next LP. His musical and recording endeavors are all over the place and he holds no presumptions of what you should sound like as a band. He just wants the best sounding record you have in you to make.”

Expect Hell Is Empty to be available in stores and online on September 22nd, 2009, and Ruiner will be on their first full US tour since the summer of 2008 this coming October in support of its release.

wooo
not a fan of ruiner, sorry guys

although they do rule for having a shirt with bill cosby on it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by handbanana
not a fan of ruiner, sorry guys

although they do rule for having a shirt with bill cosby on it

lol loved of the world. obviously a play off of integrity. i only like 2 or 3 of the songs from this band. kiss that mother****er goodnight is one of my favorite hardcore songs though
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
No I actually live in northern VA, and good bands rarely come by here, so I have to go up to MD or down to Richmond to see most shows.
they're okay, not too hyped on them.
Killing The Dream and Life Long Tragedy are so much better, imo.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Page 1 of 3