i dunno how many of you know anything about the stock market, but wouldn't now be a great time to load up on stock, since the market is absolute shit? My cousin was saying that now was a horrible time to invest, but i'm not so sure. Thoughts?
depends on the stock. i purchased some stock a few months ago and they are making different pharmeceutical products and new chemotherapy methods. i bought the stock at 5$. it closed friday at 8$ .... what i wish i did was back in march purchase Take Two *makers of GTA IV* when it was at 15. i was thinking of buying it, the next day it went to 25 and i almost died. now its back to 16 because of EA's failed attempt to buy them up. so like i said it depends on the stock or what your trying to invest in.
It probably would be. Everything is shit, but it was recovering near the end of the week. I would buy now, and just sit on it. Eventually, it will get better. Then, when it does, you have profit.

Plus, if you invest . . . you have to remember that you're basically gambling your money. But, if I were to give advice . . . that's what it would be. Buy now, and be patient.
Yes, it would be a great time. It's also a great time to buy real estate on places like nice golf courses, lakes, etc.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
invest in foreclosure signs and downward spiraling charts and you will be rich
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by amazing FretMan
invest in foreclosure signs and downward spiraling charts and you will be rich

haha

+1
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Buy pumpkin stocks. Sell them around Halloween.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Buy pumpkin stocks. Sell them around Halloween.

and the following month

Thanksgiving = Pumpkin pie
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Markets go up and down. Depends on what you invest in.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Best thing to invest in is a house in Arizona or Las Vegas in one of the gated-golf course communities.

Then again you probably don't have 80-120k lying around.