Used bottom heavy strings (.010s to 0.52s) with a floyd rose or similar trem with standard tuning.

I tried and failed. I couldn't get it in tune properly and the low E string popped out of hte saddle too many times that the string is too short to be used. Now I will have to buy a whole pack of strings again. I let the strings stretch for over a day. Are bottom heavy strings just not ment to be used with standard tuning?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by HighPotency
I'm gonna have to go with the fact that it's your guitar, not your strings.

+1
So, Ibanez guitars hate certain gauges of strings? I could keep it in tune and change strings very easily before. What has my guitar got to do with it?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
There are 3 springs. I tightened them a bit, the strings weren't just balencing properly. The 3 thick strings downtuned way too much, and the more I had to tighten them, the flatter all the other strings got. The bridge was at a 45 degree angle before I even touched the B and E strings.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200