What do I use to open an MDF file?
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Through a liberal searching of teh internetz via Google, your best bet is to convert it to a BIN or ISO and open it from there, assuming you know the program you need for said files.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Quote by Pysmone
Through a liberal searching of teh internetz via Google, your best bet is to convert it to a BIN or ISO and open it from there, assuming you know the program you need for said files.

Nope, What program will I need to convert it and what program will I need to open it?
Quote by RPGoof
Quote by dio_dude
with your hands

/fail

How the f*** is it a fail. I just asked a question it wasn't like it was going to be a damn 20 page thread.
Quote by RPGoof
Quote by Foible776
How the f*** is it a fail. I just asked a question it wasn't like it was going to be a damn 20 page thread.

He's just trying to be one of the "cool kids." Give him a break, he'll get out of middle school sometime.

To answer your question, Google could have done this all for you, but since I have nothing better to do at 2:51 AM, here's a link to a free file converter.

http://www.download.com/MagicISO-Maker/3000-2646_4-10653214.html?tag=lst-0-7
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.