last night, i sat down with my brother and watched a new movie by disney called "rock camp" which is supposedly about rock music according to my little brother. i started watching and it was shit ... there was no rock music in it, it was about learning to dance (hip-hop) and singing (pathetic pop) ... well it did contain Jonas Brothers so it would suck but still I hate that kids are being fooled that rock music is this crap that even pop music would not accept ...

Any other opinions?
Quote by Vantage
Wasn't it Camp Rock?

I liked how they said the final jam thing, they had synchronized dancers.

thats the one lol

EDIT: I did find it funny that is was meant to be a jam but everyone sung the same song nd every1 was synchronized in their dancing lol ... mind tricks?..
well anythin with the jonas brothers in is going to be utter shite
Without Footage...Its Fiction
its becausme it has guitars in people think its rock when its actually pop, they should make Disney T3h Br00talz camp for lolz
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by Jackolas
Camp rock?

Disney... Camp...

i had to read that through a few times lol
Quote by Jackolas
Camp rock?

Disney... Camp...

Camp Rock?

A new genre perhaps?

Well, we now have our answer .
yeah its just another money making scheme for disney...you'll see all the merch just like wit high school music! gone are the days of aristocats and bambi...disneys a messed up place now!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Andy2k64
yeah its just another money making scheme for disney...you'll see all the merch just like wit high school music! gone are the days of aristocats and bambi...disneys a messed up place now!

i love aristocats and bambi!
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by Andy2k64

yeah cause there's never been a shitload of bambi dolls your entire life or lame live action Disney movies in the 50s and 60s ("the computer wore tennis shoes" anyone?)

TS, young kids like terrible things. What's your point?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Disney is taking over the world. But don't worry about the kids never hearing rock music; we have guitar hero to educate them
Well really, i would have expected more from Disney.....
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Disney is taking over the world. But don't worry about the kids never hearing rock music; we have guitar hero to educate them

Oh my God... What if Disney is enough of a poser to... no.... impossible....

Guitar Hero : Jonas Brothers?!
Quote by Andy2k64

ARISTOCATS FTW!!!
Quote by Cheesepuff

*SHUDDERS*
Quote by Cheesepuff

THEY WOULDN'T!

I watched that with my sis, its high school music all over again.
Its really sad that kids listen to that music thinking its rock. Idk why its called camp rock, its like disneys thinking "camp pop doesnt go with the movie, its to shitty, lets name it camp rock"...
Quote by Jackolas
You camp bastard.

haha I just fired my mouthful of chocolate all over the place....
Quote by mrbungle50221
i love aristocats and bambi!

if you love Bambi then perhaps you have heard about the new disney movie
Bambi the great BBQ?

I watched camp rock and it was PURE shit >.<