Page 2 of 4
Sorry to say I really do not like Frank Turner at all. To be fair I have only heard his songs that are played on the radio and also I saw him supporting Green Day at Wembley earlier this year, but his lyrics are so contrived and cliche that it makes me cringe when I hear him.

Maybe his album stuff is better, but he has given me no real reason to find out.
-Keep on listening to the great Joe Strummer. Cos through music, we can live forever.
Bump because England Keep My Bones is amazing. Definitely my 2nd favorite of his albums (behind Love Ire & Song).
BUT ON THE DAY I DIE I'LL SAY AT LEAST I ****ING TRIED! and thats the only eulogy I need.

Everyone should get this album right now.
Quote by daytripper75
Gonna go see him in November with AJJ and Into It. Over It.

I'm going to try to find someone to go with to see that show in Toronto.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by guitar_rules311
I'm going to try to find someone to go with to see that show in Toronto.

Go by yourself if you have to. I've seen him once before and he was excellent.
after seeing english curse live i can no longer skip. i actually recorded like half the song then my memory ran out. i was so pissed
Quote by turncoat60%
you lucky bastard

just gotta stay after the show, man. Like 15 minutes after the show ended (maybe a little bit more, I was in the merch line awhile) he came out and started signing stuff, talking to fans.

He's a really down-to-earth, nice guy.

Considering that the closest he comes again on this tour to me is 6 hours away, I can't wait for his next tour (when talking to him, he mentioned that the next tour starts in march) D: so long in the future
Last edited by TheZephyrSon at Sep 26, 2011,
Quote by TheZephyrSon
just gotta stay after the show, man. Like 15 minutes after the show ended (maybe a little bit more, I was in the merch line awhile) he came out and started signing stuff, talking to fans.

He's a really down-to-earth, nice guy.

Considering that the closest he comes again on this tour to me is 6 hours away, I can't wait for his next tour (when talking to him, he mentioned that the next tour starts in march) D: so long in the future

i definitely wouldve stayed if i was by myself but my friend wanted to go. i did meet the dudes from ajj before the show started and bs'd with them a little. they were real cool guys as well.
Quote by turncoat60%
i definitely wouldve stayed if i was by myself but my friend wanted to go. i did meet the dudes from ajj before the show started and bs'd with them a little. they were real cool guys as well.

Ah, understandable. Yeah, talked to them for a second too, they were cool guys. Was glad I got to see at least part of their set, that bass is awesome.
Quote by TheZephyrSon
Ah, understandable. Yeah, talked to them for a second too, they were cool guys. Was glad I got to see at least part of their set, that bass is awesome.

i got there early so i could be front row for frank but i was so suprised that everyone around me knew all the words to all the ajj songs. they deserve the recognition. and yeah they rocked ****in hard with just an upright bass and acoustic lol
Two more weeks. Super stoked. I only saw Frank once before, and that was when he was opening for Flogging Molly a few years ago.
Quote by turncoat60%
*pics*

/shitty bb pics

frank is the man. such a great show.

I WAS AT THIS SHOW. I went for Andrew Jackson Jihad, though, who I thought were amazing. I don't even like Frank Turner. Where did you stand?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
I WAS AT THIS SHOW. I went for Andrew Jackson Jihad, though, who I thought were amazing. I don't even like Frank Turner. Where did you stand?

i was right up front for frank and somewhere in the pit for ajj. i love ajj and frank so it was easily the best show ive been to so far in my life. ajj were so ****ing good. did you stay for frank? my friend never heard of him before that show and now he loves him
Quote by turncoat60%
i was right up front for frank and somewhere in the pit for ajj. i love ajj and frank so it was easily the best show ive been to so far in my life. ajj were so ****ing good. did you stay for frank? my friend never heard of him before that show and now he loves him

Yeah me and couple friends showed up after the first Into It Over It song and stayed for it all except the last one or two Frank songs. For a frame of reference, I was right in front of the AJJ bass player (and in the same place for Frank Turner).
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.