Boss CS-3 Compressor
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

in hongkong?
Last edited by ginjisan at Sep 21, 2008,
Why does it have to be Boss?

Their tuner is great, but their overall effect sounds aren't all that great... shop around, would be what I'd suggest.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
because im completing the synyster gates pedal effect and im much comfy with boss effects

so umm, can you tell me the store name instead? my mom's in hong kong and i want her to get guitar effects for me there, and i have no idea which store sells boss effects..,

thanks
hahaha how would be know phone numbers and addresses ... maybe leave your house and search? most of us are from canada and usa , and why not try something other than boss? theres so much better than boss. MAHAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
tommy lees guitar shop on nathan road not sure where exactly cos onli went ther 1ce but its on nathan road sumwher
Quote by ginjisan
because im completing the synyster gates pedal effect and im much comfy with boss effects

so umm, can you tell me the store name instead? my mom's in hong kong and i want her to get guitar effects for me there, and i have no idea which store sells boss effects..,

thanks

The what?

and i'm not even going to try and persuade you that BOSS isn't the be all and end all of pedals.

one simple google search: http://www.tomleemusic.com/
i've searched for boss effects there, but there arent any effects that i search there..
Sorry, I'm not really sure where in Hong Kong you can find them...

He's mum is in Hong Kong, not him, so he can't try out different pedals,
he's probably going with Boss since they have a good reputation,
so if you don't know don't post.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes