Page 1 of 2
I went to the beach again today with some girls i know and was like... this is quite fun... so just now i thought of having a beach party. You can see the beach from my house (yay islands) so it wouldnt be a problem for anyone to get there, because they are all close to me...sooo how should i do this? Thought of it about two minutes ago and I decided im going to try and do it at night and have a fire with music, guitars and food and stuff. I know some people that im gonna ask, and their gonna ask all their friends and so on, so hopefully there is gonna be this huge party at the beach with swimming music and food.
Any other tips because i havent ever thrown a very big party before. How shall i do this, how do i get people to come, and so on.
Thanks
Now im excited...!
Make them all come nekkid.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by blair30
You will need permission from your local authority first. Which you won't get.

Still go for it though. Sounds like it would be a good night.

We are on an island the whole thing is a beach and no one cares what you do on them as long as they stay clean... what time should i do it?
I'm so excited for summer. Beaches are TEH BEST. Make sure everything that is done at the beach is done drunken
O HAIII. ;]
Quote by Guitarfreak217
We are on an island the whole thing is a beach and no one cares what you do on them as long as they stay clean... what time should i do it?

In that case...

Just make it around 8 or whenever it starts to get dark. To get people to come just tell your friends to tell their friends, make sure everyone knows when and where and you'll be fine.

Where exactly do you live?
Quote by blair30
In that case...

Just make it around 8 or whenever it starts to get dark. To get people to come just tell your friends to tell their friends, make sure everyone knows when and where and you'll be fine.

Where exactly do you live?

Okinawa Japan
Fuck bringing tents and stuff, being awake all night ftw. At my leaving do someone bought a tent specially, so at around 4am when they were asleep we dragged them out and stuck the tent on the fire. Also, alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by blair30
Dang, doesnt look like I'm going then. Good luck anyway...

You had to google that didnt you... just kidding. But i dont think ill be getting any alcohol but i might. Also how many people max you think, because im on a budget... What all will i need to buy, and should i just have snacks like chips ir should i buy hot dogs and stuff?
Quote by Guitarfreak217
should i buy hot dogs and stuff?

Get the girls to sample your own hotdog
Quote by RyanGillam
Get the girls to sample your own hotdog

I like your thinking.... oh and dont worry, it will be more than a sample...

Ok, I thought this over.
6:30 to maybe around 10 at the beach. Ill buy food and drinks ill tell my friends to tell their friends from all over the island so prolly around 30 people will show up... There will be a fire with tiki torches and blankets and towels adn stuff to lay on... there will be swimming...
Last edited by Guitarfreak217 at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by Guitarfreak217
I like your thinking.... oh and dont worry, it will be more than a sample...

Ok, I thought this over.
6:30 to maybe around 10 at the beach. Ill buy food and drinks ill tell my friends to tell their friends from all over the island so prolly around 30 people will show up... There will be a fire with tiki torches and blankets and towels adn stuff to lay on... there will be swimming...

No offence but it sounds kind of poor
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
6.30 till 6.30 in the morning FTW! Get people to bring beer, it'll win.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
The only things needed for a good party are booze and people.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Fuck bringing tents and stuff, being awake all night ftw. At my leaving do someone bought a tent specially, so at around 4am when they were asleep we dragged them out and stuck the tent on the fire. Also, alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol!

Wow, you're kind of a douche. I'm glad I've never been invited to any of your parties.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Random88

+ Pi
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Random88

Pretty much, yeah. And maybe a toilet.
That's a pretty cool idea. but considering your only 13 it probably won't be as cool.
You'd be much better off getting invited to someone else's party. The older kids will already know what they're doing. Get yourself invited and drag your female friends along.
Quote by Random88

Long as they're the right people, yeah.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by smb
I'd never go to a beach party that wasn't all night.

I'd never go to one which finished before at least midnight.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Ok, I thought this over.

No offense, but that sounds like the worst party ever. All your friends and your friends friends equals thirty people? Finishing at 10pm?! Please tell me you're twelve years old. The tiki torches sound pretty cool though, I must say
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
No offense, but that sounds like the worst party ever. All your friends and your friends friends equals thirty people? Finishing at 10pm?! Please tell me you're twelve years old. The tiki torches sound pretty cool though, I must say

Lol, hes thirteen.
Quote by Yakult

Ok , thought about this more and talked to a couple of my friends. Itll probably be later in the evening, but everyones parents are realllllllly uptight so thats why the time is so early. Ill work on it at school tomorrow. Also there will probably be more people than just 30. I dont see how a fire with a ton of food and all your friends and swimming and music and awesome torch things sound lame. ANNDDDD the water is amazingly clear, sometimes up to 200 feet CLEAR visibility, and the coral and fish and everything have been compared to the great barrier reef in Australia because of the variety and exoticness. Looks like finding nemo underwater most places. So yeah thats a big plus.
Quote by civildp1
Wow, you're kind of a douche. I'm glad I've never been invited to any of your parties.

So am I

Have some fun.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So its monday and I im home from school. I asked around to see if anyone is interested and I have about 12 people that are deffinetly going... I only asked a few and the others wanted to go but werent sure if they could. I think its gonna turn out pretty good. What kind of food should i get thats cheap for a ton of people?
make sure to bring your ultimate-disk in the dark frisbee
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Go for it. But for the love of god, don't swim. It'll be dark and I just know someone's going to die. After watching Bondi Rescue in Australia, I've deduced that Asians are alot heavier than they look and are the only people that drown.

Quote by Guitarfreak217
So its monday and I im home from school. I asked around to see if anyone is interested and I have about 12 people that are deffinetly going... I only asked a few and the others wanted to go but werent sure if they could. I think its gonna turn out pretty good. What kind of food should i get thats cheap for a ton of people?
spam and tang
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Okinawa Japan

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
dont worry... im 2 1/2 steps ahead of you....

You're already a father?

Nice.

And make sure there's grill. Otherwise, I hate you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2