Hey!
I'm going to build a pedal board soon, and would love to get some ideas. I'd love to see what you have done. If you like, you can add a photo and some info on how you made it or what it's made of.
Thanks!
theres stacks of pics in the pedalboard thread

check out twostring's tutorial too
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by thellamaking
Check out mine in my profile

i made that muthaluva
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.

Still usin that board, with different pedals. Need to build a smaller one soon.

Just some plywood. All the stuff was at the same aisle in Home Depot...the carpet and the aluminum that surrounds it.
On my new one I'm going to put door stoppers on the bottom so it tilts upward a bit.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet

Still usin that board, with different pedals. Need to build a smaller one soon.

Just some plywood. All the stuff was at the same aisle in Home Depot...the carpet and the aluminum that surrounds it.
On my new one I'm going to put door stoppers on the bottom so it tilts upward a bit.

How do your pedals stay put? Are they velcro'd?

BTW...Thanks for all the replies people!
Nope, they'e not attached to the board. The farthest the board travels is downstairs though. I don't gig yet.

When I rebuild a small board, yes, they'll be velcro'd.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell

That's the latest arrangement of pedals. I usually put a power strip in the upper left corner, which is how I power the board and my amp.

It still leaves a lot to be desired, but I don't want to do much with it while I'm still getting pedals every month or two.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Here's mine. Don't think you can get any cheaper than this

It's a old child's plastic school desk, almost perfect angle. Has storage at the top, and the desk will open up, so all my manuals and parts are underneath. Works like a charm, but would be a bit silly looking if you ever gigged. Have a place mat to hold the pedals, no Velcro.

Paid 5 bucks for it at a thrift store. Excuse the wires, still playing around, and keep getting new ones, so a bit messy. The base is wood, so will drill holes so I can hide them later on.