Can you help me? i need to play an ensemble and a solo, for school, and i have to make my own song consisting of an intro, chorus, and verse...can you give any Heave Metal song i can play for my solo piece? ive been playing for roughly 7 moths so im still a beginner, i can do hammer on and pull offs, i can slide easily and i cant tap......yet, i can alternate pick but im not that great at it....can you please help me? thank you in advance
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Walk is simple enough :p

just take a shot at a few songs...

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I'd say F*cking Hostile. Nothing too complex there but the solo might stretch you a bit.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
You'd struggle with the solos for Pantera but missing them out, ^^^^^^^walk is your best bet. Drop D tuning, simple riff.

Another easier one is Hollow.
you're gonna MAKE ur own song by covering pantera?:S

Walk, cemetery gates, this love, floods, forever tonight and so on
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by magvol
you're gonna MAKE ur own song by covering pantera?:S

Walk, cemetery gates, this love, floods, forever tonight and so on

dude, i dont know what to do, ive been looking for a song that is impressive and not that hard, and ive tried to make my own song and here are the chords so far, this is quite an up tempo:

7 5 3
7 3 3
5 3 1

and u repeat each 'chord' every time, and that dosent sound very good, im compeletely stuck......and i dont want to fail music
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Cowboys From Hell isn't too hard, but Walk is much more simple, besides the solo.

Basically,

Rhythm: Walk>CFH
Solo: CFH>Walk

">" meaning easier, of course. Whichever one you like better is up to you. I just find Cowboys's solo easier than Walk's, but at my current skill, I could probably get that solo down within a week.
Obligatory "My Gear" List
Crappy Fender Squier Strat (Got it from the strat pack I got when I first started)
Also crappy ~15 watt amp (^)
Line 6 Spider III (inb4flames)
Peavey Tracer (Got it from my uncle. Ftw )
Epiphone Les Paul (YEAAAAAH)