is there a difference in sound if the bridge pickup is wired to the tone knob not the volume cuz thats how my guitar is wired but the seymour duncan site said it goes to the volume i has a invader its passive
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
It just means you don't get to control the volume of that pickup. You just go direct through the tone pot. You would get a slightly different sound as volume pots have a latent resistance that causes all pickups to be less bright (cept' 1meg pots I've read). Also, the tone pot would effect the tone in the normal way.
well like say i switch to bridge its not as bassy as the neck but it packs way more punch than the middle the mid sounds single coil almost

ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
yay m special
Quote by sFsKroniK
is there a difference in sound if the bridge pickup is wired to the tone knob not the volume cuz thats how my guitar is wired but the seymour duncan site said it goes to the volume i has a invader its passive
look closely.

the place where the pickup is wired to the tone control has a wire going to the volume control, right? it doesn't matter which end of that wire the pickup is connected to. a wire is a wire.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
ah thanks

ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise