Hello!

I've been to Europe and tried plugging my amp into their power outlet which is 220V and it burned (stupid me). I guess the only burned thing is the fuse but I have a hard time finding it. Please tell me which one in this image is the fuse?

Thanks!
Attachments:
DSC00143.JPG
Dude, it should be located on the power input wire itself right after it comes in from the mains into the Amplifier, before it goes into the Transformer. Find the AC Power Input wire right after it enters the Amplifier. There should be a fuse holder on the wire itself, like the one in the adjoining picture.

Make sure the mains are unplugged when you attempt to change the fuse, and also be aware that the new fuse needs to be of the exact same current rating as the original one.

Good luck.
Attachments:
fuse.JPG
Thanks. I found the fuse but it seems intact. I guess sth. else burned. Anyone had some past experience similiar to this one?
Check both the input transformer and the double diode rectifier, as they might have might have burnt out, and may need replacement.
Fuses dont usually blow for over voltage they blow from to many amps. Most fuses in amps are rated for 250v. So if the fuse isnt out then check whats next the transformer.
Quote by Tackleberry
Fuses dont usually blow for over voltage they blow from to many amps. Most fuses in amps are rated for 250v. So if the fuse isnt out then check whats next the transformer.

Voltage = Current * Impedance

More the voltage, more the current for a constant load impedance. More voltage can thus blow a fuse by causing a higher-than-rated current in the circuit.