Page 1 of 2
...and I like it, plus my air conditioner is blowing extremely cold right now, in fact I love rainy days or days that are just...gloomy, kinda lifts up my spirits somehow. Do UG'ers like rainy days like this? For me its a perfect day to listen to Prog. Metal and to go out and do things.
yeah i love it when theres a good storm outside [well it has to be outside, you cant have one inside]
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by uk.mace
Meh, sucks to be you. It's nice and sunny here, and a good temperature too
But I do like it when it's stormy and I'm inside.

dont get me wrong I love sunny days, but I live in Florida so I get those 364 days a year with 90 degree weather, so it kinda annoys me.
When it's sunny there's more stuff to do.

I like being inside though wrapped in a blanket looking out to the rain...sorta peaceful like.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Eric 666
dont get me wrong I love sunny days, but I live in Florida so I get those 364 days a year with 90 degree weather, so it kinda annoys me.

Ah, that makes sense then I guess. I'm in the UK, so we get it the other way around. Our 'summer' was mostly rain
Quote by Craigo
Not particularly rain, but crisp bitterness in the frost in the air whilst the sky is blue is always really nice.

I can't stand hot weather anyway so I'll always opt for cold.

Yeah in the middle of the winter here we get that sometimes, it can be as clear as ever, but its blowing freezing air, I love that.
I like it when it is rainy outside and i'm inside but I hate it when I have to walk to school in the rain (it's a long walk), I hate days that are scorching hot aswell, mild or just a bit chilly is best for going outside IMO.
Crystal Clear nights with an orange moon, in the woods, with no light pollution FTW.

I love rain as well.
Quote by Eric 666

For some reason I always thought of you as a german.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I like the smell after it rains, that smell always lifts my mood.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Craigo
Not particularly rain, but crisp bitterness in the frost in the air whilst the sky is blue is always really nice.

I can't stand hot weather anyway so I'll always opt for cold.

Haha, I'm exactly like that myself. I love the cold. Gotta admit though, I love it when it rains during the school day, because it means your not missing out on being able to do things outside.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
It's bright and mild here in Somerset today, quite nice, good Grolsch drinking weather.

But you can't go wrong with a gr1m and fr0s7b1tt3n d4y, I put some Zyklon on and feel like a br00tal God.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It's all a matter of perspective, bottles half empty bottles half full kinda thing. When its sunny you can look at it as "Yay, its nice and warm and sunny outside, now I can go out and bike or w/e!" or you can look at it like this "Aww crap, its sunny. My moms gonna force me to go outside and I'll get sunburn and be really hot and sweaty all day D:<". Its the same with rainy days "Yay! I can go play in the rain! I'll have tonnes of time to practice guitar and w/e!" or "Aww crap its rainy! now what the hell am I supposed to do? thanks a lot weather..."
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Quote by freddaahh
It's bright and mild here in Somerset today, quite nice, good Grolsch drinking weather.

But you can't go wrong with a gr1m and fr0s7b1tt3n d4y, I put some Zyklon on and feel like a br00tal God.

I had on some 1349 earlier today, I have to say it added to the atmosphere, now I have In Flames on and it feels like it should be a morning in the German freeways driving a BMW...but that's not the point
I hate Immortal..

EDIT: Due to UG, I have no problems with weather as I'm locked in a dark room for the majority of my day and night.
Last edited by Untitled001 at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by freddaahh

Psst, just wait until I get my ale out.

To be fair though, it is real nice down here today in Somerset
Quote by Eric 666
I had on some 1349 earlier today, I have to say it added to the atmosphere, now I have In Flames on and it feels like it should be a morning in the German freeways driving a BMW...but that's not the point

I don't know why, but every time I listen to some good thrash I whilst doing every day activities, it feels like every day life becomes Mission Impossible 2 or something. It's pretty awesome.
yes, when it rains I play more guitar and when the sun is shining I like to be out more. rain days rock lol what an awesome name for a song
鋼の錬金術師
We have extremely hot weather in Greece here.. 45-47 Celcious in August, the heat waves and extremely dry oxygenless weather persists until October from May so if/when it rains it makes me extremely happy.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
yea im wiht you there, i always have my air conditioner running unless its really cold (liike no) then i just open the window and let the cold winter air in.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Necrolust
We have extremely hot weather in Greece here.. 45-47 Celcious in August, the heat waves and extremely dry oxygenless weather persists until October from May so if/when it rains it makes me extremely happy.

It feels like that here in Florida since its extremely humid, I prefer it to be dry so you dont sweat as much.
Quote by Craigo
Psst, just wait until I get my ale out.

To be fair though, it is real nice down here today in Somerset

I know, it's been nice for the last week or so, bright, but mild, I don't really enjoy it any warmer than this, though.

Don't make me jealous of the ale, I'm stuck with Grolsch - which is actually really nice - but I could kill for a pint of London Pride.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I love walking in the rain. Especially long distances, it's strange but, whatever. Walking home from college with the snow burning your face makes the coffee when you get home so much more rewarding.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Masamune
Where in Florida are you? Because here in Boca Raton it feels like a normal day.

I'm in Tampa.
I love the grey, stormy days when I have one.

But I love sunny days when I have those too. Like for any aussies around here right now, the weather lately in Sydney has been fantastic.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by freddaahh
I know, it's been nice for the last week or so, bright, but mild, I don't really enjoy it any warmer than this, though.

Don't make me jealous of the ale, I'm stuck with Grolsch - which is actually really nice - but I could kill for a pint of London Pride.

I got Hobgoblin, Black Sheep, Guiness Original and something Ferry (name escapes me, Badger ale) lying around
Quote by syk3d
I love the grey, stormy days when I have one.

But I love sunny days when I have those too. Like for any aussies around here right now, the weather lately in Sydney has been fantastic.

I would love to live in a place like this, how's the real estate and job prospects over there?
Yup, I'm with you, TS.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by soulflyV
Haha, that's the Gold Coast, not Sydney.

Housing is pretty pricey, and unemployment (last I heard) is/was at an all time low.

Gold Coast, Sydney psh...all the same j/k.

and by all time low do you mean like, its hit rock bottom and no one has a job or barely anyone is out of work??
Page 1 of 2