Anon has done it again with their anti-Scientology movement. No they had no beef with Holmes, in fact they tried to save her.

Very funny in the fact that the website who reported it has no idea who Anon is.

Link: http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/protesters-invade-katies-broadway-debut/181270?icid=100214839x1209528066x1200586569
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
"We aren't taking sides"

Why the fuck not?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I was going to go protest down at the Adelaide Church of Scientology, but I had no way of getting there. (Plus, it was a school day...)
I'm sick of these cancerous fucks and their stupid antics.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I don't understand this whole anti-scientology movement. Anonymous are a bunch of stupid ****s who should get curb stomped back to sanity.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
I don't understand this whole anti-scientology movement. Anonymous are a bunch of stupid ****s who should get curb stomped back to sanity.

For being opposed to murder and blackmail? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
For being opposed to murder and blackmail? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Maybe he's a scientologist?

I support Anon for once, I used to think they were just assholes but Scientology deserves to be ripped in to.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
'm sick of these cancerous ****s and their stupid antics.

Yeah, down with Scientology!

The term "lulz" and your avatar come from 4chan. DURR
Call me Batman.
Quote by angus is god

I support Anon for once, I used to think they were just assholes but Scientology deserves to be ripped in to.

They have their fair share of assholes on the internet, but I think the anti-Scientology movement is a genuinely good cause.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I love the "and take Beck with you" on the picture.

I couldnt care less about Katie Holmes, but Beck is too awesome for Scientology.
Quote by break-me-in
They have their fair share of assholes on the internet, but I think the anti-Scientology movement is a genuinely good cause.

+1
Anyone who thinks Anon is either evil or good has no idea what it really is

I mean, no they aren't just a bunch of guys who raid websites and laugh at shock pictures, nor are they a bunch of romanticized mask wearing crusaders.
Last edited by CowboyUp at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by GLP_Arclite
I love the "and take Beck with you" on the picture.

I couldnt care less about Katie Holmes, but Beck is too awesome for Scientology.

As is Jason Lee.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The anti-scientology movement is a good cause. It's the idiots doing the protesting who are the bad part.
Not because theyre anonymous, because they associate themselves with anonymous, bringing more attention to the chans and the people who start going there because of it. Because of people like this, the chans have become what they have, instead of being as great as they were a few years back.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
The anti-scientology movement is a good cause. It's the idiots doing the protesting who are the bad part.
Not because theyre anonymous, because they associate themselves with anonymous, bringing more attention to the chans and the people who start going there because of it. Because of people like this, the chans have become what they have, instead of being as great as they were a few years back.

QFT
I just re-opened this thread and the banner ad at the top said "Tom Cruise 25 Years"

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Most of them really don't give a shit about the cause, they're just out dicking around.

I fully support it though. I would have gone to the Toronto one had I known in time.

Yeah, the main chan behind the original protests now has nothing to do with it because of all the retards and people with morals coming to their boards.
Call me Batman.
Quote by ItWillDo

Lulz and your avatar are both from 4chan you dolt.
Quote by J.A.M
Yeah, the main chan behind the original protests now has nothing to do with it because of all the retards and people with morals coming to their boards.

Oh, God, you're not one of those anti-social, self-loathing tards are you?
We are legion.

:P
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
We are cancer.

:P

Fixed.
Quote by Vornik
So the planet is one idiotic event closer to turning into a full blown circus.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Hooray Anon.

Quote by ItWillDo

Care to say why? Are you another one of those people who sees the word "church" and right away assumes the "church" of Scientology is a happy peaceful good organisation that's never locked members up in prison camps or tried to frame journalists and get them put in jail?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I was going to go protest down at the Adelaide Church of Scientology, but I had no way of getting there. (Plus, it was a school day...)

You are the cancer? THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Quote by ItWillDo

Man I love irony.
Quote by dann_blood
Fixed.

lol

True!

Btw, I'm not one anon.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by angus is god

Same here, Anon is the lesser of two evils.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
Oh, God, you're not one of those anti-social, self-loathing tards are you?

No, I'm not retarded :P

I'm just saying it's pretty much against the rules there to suggest being nice to people.

Btw, I'm not one anon.

Gb2 4chan
Call me Batman.
Quote by dann_blood
I'm sick of these cancerous fucks and their stupid antics.

+1
it would be okay if they were protesting against something worth fighting.
Scientology just isn't worth it, infact protesting will proberly make it bigger.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
+1
it would be okay if they were protesting against something worth fighting.
Scientology just isn't worth it, infact protesting will proberly make it bigger.

Oh **** off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
http://www.xenu.net/archive/personal_story/paulette_cooper/
http://www.lermanet2.com/scientology/gulags/E_SleepingConditions.htm#5
http://www.xenutv.com/lisa/index.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disconnection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45

Look at those links and tell me that's not worth fighting. And no, public knowledge about these abuses will NOT make people want to become Scientologists. These are things that the general public, people Scientology is targeting for recruitment, deserves to know.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 21, 2008,