Anyone like these guys? I think they're pretty tight even though they seem to be marketed all wrong. Insane guitar players as well as he is replacing Tim Roth from Into Eternity cuz he is having personal problems on tour. They have an 80's sound mixed with some great modern moments as well.

http://www.imeem.com/rockmusic14/music/qQlIkw9V/blessed_by_a_broken_heart_doing_it/
The most talented man on earth...
Mm... They're very metalcore crossed with glam. It's a good mix, but I dunno how well this thread will go here. It might be alright though.
Yea lets see if it holds up, its different and thats refreshing imo. Def a metal band with a few core vocals here and there. But that guitar playing is over the top and seperates them from most.
The most talented man on earth...
the played a show in my city, and one of the other bands made a nasty comment about jesus during their own set, thus bbabh said they were never going to play here again.

pussies.
Quote by Internal Chaos
Mm... They're very metalcore crossed with glam. It's a good mix, but I dunno how well this thread will go here. It might be alright though.

*shudders* glam core...
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I thought they were pretty lame live. They sang the whole alphabet for some reason at the end of one of their songs like a chant.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I've only heard Show Me What You Got and the Mic Skillz songs. Pretty sweet though. Really funny.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?