Are basically one of the best things on this planet. I am in search of buying one, but want to buy a GOOD one.

I really like 28 days later. Something that can fit in that rang would be great. I am looking for serious zombie movies. I also like I am legend, land of the dead, dawn of the dead, and planet terror.

Anyone know if the remake of day of the dead is good?

talk
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Quote by -O_O-
Shaun of the dead.

+a comedic undead 1

Resident Evil kinda sucks...but Millia Jovovich is worth it...but
it sucks to see Michelle Rodriguez turn into a zombie in the first one
Quote by -O_O-
Shaun of the dead.

quoted for WIN!

Funniest movie ever.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by -O_O-
Shaun of the dead.

As good as it is, I have grown tired of it...
The remake of "Day" sucked moose balls. No joke. 28 weeks later was pretty good. The movie "Doomsday" isn't a zombie movie but if you're a fan of zombie movies you will more than likely enjoy it anyway. I thought it was pretty badass.
There is a Spanish movie called [Rec] that you should check out if you haven't. Search Youtube.

It's one of those shaky camera style horrors.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
As good as it is, I have grown tired of it...

Not possible, watch it again.
Quote by zamir666
planet terror. it's definitely not the best, but it makes me laugh really hard. all for the wrong reasons though

exactly...haha
Dawn of the Dead (Original), none of this Zack Snyder remake crap.

Land of the Dead is terrible (What were you thinking Romero??) and Planet Terror (while being awesome) is not really a zombie movie. 28 Days is awesome, but 28 Weeks is disgraceful.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Zombi 2 is epic, especially the splinter scene.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I actually liked the remakes
28 Days Later and Shaun of the Dead are my favorite movies. I suggest Shaun of the Dead and that you watch it multiple times to catch all the hidden jokes that you might not have heard the first time through
Another question...

Is Diary of the dead worth watching?
If you liked 28 Days you'll like Rec., Resident Evil, Land of the Dead etc. but try some real zombie films, Romero's older ones, Lucio Fulci's Zombi, Evil Dead etc.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by -O_O-
Shaun of the dead.

Best movie ever.

Plus, Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are both in Land of the Dead as a little cameo, they are the zombies in the 'Take a picture with a Zombie' thing at the fair.

EDIT:

ANOTHEREDIT:

C'mon, you know which ones they are.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by CTFOD
Best movie ever.

Plus, Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are both in Land of the Dead as a little cameo, they are the zombies in the 'Take a picture with a Zombie' thing at the fair.

EDIT:

hahaha, that is great!
ZOMBIE CREEPING FLESH

Best zombie B-movie, ever. Aggressively disgusting budget gore and dodgy dubbing, but it's genius.

Even though the cover makes it look like a spoof, it really isn't
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
ZOMBIE CREEPING FLESH

Best zombie B-movie, ever. Aggressively disgusting budget gore and dodgy dubbing, but it's genius.

Even though the cover makes it look like a spoof, it really isn't

I enjoyed that one as well, some of the B-Movie ones are great.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Ahem, I think we're all forgetting the best.....EVIL DEAD!!! Bruce Cambell FTW!!!!

****in' right!
Quote by Smokey Amp

Land of the Dead is terrible (What were you thinking Romero??) and Planet Terror (while being awesome) is not really a zombie movie. 28 Days is awesome, but 28 Weeks is disgraceful.

Anything by Romero, Zombi was ok, umm Dead Alive is the best movie ever made.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Smokey Amp

Am I the only one that thinks that the first DotD was shit, I watched the new version first, then the second and I thought it was pretty crappy, the new one is really good.
I have no idea why people like the old one.

Land of the Dead was pretty bad, Day of the dead was ok, Diary of the Dead was good, I like the main idea, and 28 weeks later was complete rubbish, days was much better.
i think the dawn of the dead remake is the best but thats just me. the original isnt as good
Guess I'm the only one who looked 28 days and weeks later, the latter even more than the former.