Both of those are pretty decent. You may also want to check out used 5150's also
Out of the two, I've only tried the Randall, but I hear good things from Bugera although they seem to be a bit of a hit or miss in terms of reliability.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I tried out the bugera 6260 today, it was really awesome, but it was the head, not the combo , is there any sound difference between the head and the combo version or do they sound the same?
I've always been a pretty big Randall fan so my opinion is a bit biased. Out of those two choices I would pick the Randall.

But don't limit yourself to just those two. Check out a used 5150, a B-52 at100, a used Mesa Mark IV (depending on your budget), etc.

Are you willing to go used? You may be able to find a killer deal on Craigslist if you have no problem with used.
I dont think i will be able to afford a head+ a cab, so i will have to go combo i think
My budget is 600$
Where do you live? Used is the best way to go with that budget. You can't get a Bugera combo for that.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Where do you live? Used is the best way to go with that budget. You can't get a Bugera combo for that.

You can get a lot for that depending on location. Major nearby city?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I live in stockholm in sweden, and as i said i cant get a head because i cant afford a cab+head
I did a wrong calculation to dollars. my budges is around 800 $
and both the randall and bugera is in that price range in sweden ( 5000 swedish kronors)