On me writing a FAQ on how to get the Boston sound.

Mods delete this if it's in the way
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Don't take this the wrong way, but boston's sound doesn't seem that hard to come by. Plexi goodness + a fair amount of treble.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
No problem I won't take that wrong but it is MUCH harder then that.

thats an EXTREMLELY basic idea of it.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
drop it into the settings thread and ask a mod to first page it?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
That could be said of any tone though. I think for most people close is good enough.

If you'd enjoy writing the faq I would say do it. I don't think this is spam and if you enjoy doing it, more power to you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Thats a good Idea Stevo.

Kevin yeah I know but lots of people PM me asking about it and I was thinking I'll write something up.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Didn't you kinda do that already in The Artist Thread. If someone were to follow that it would at least give them an idea. And I agree, as simple as Boston sounds coming out of the radio, I find their tone pretty complex.

Are you talking about how to do Boston on a budget?
If you can make me sound like Piece of Mind then go for it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you can make me sound like Piece of Mind then go for it.

well sir I can get you close.

buy a Rockman X100 but it on edge and Eq it.

and yeah I did something like that in the artist thread but no ne ever looks at, I to go would try to go even MORE in depth about it also with pics and the shebang
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Crotm?