Last night I was playing my guitar and I'm not sure how I did (I'm assuming I was pressing down too hard) and there's 3 indents on the lines that seperate frets (yeah I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to guitars..)

When I play a bend on that fret on the b string it gets caught in it and makes a weird noise.

I took a pictures of it since you probably didn't get much out of my explanation.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523425680104059460GhFeZY

It's kinda hard to see, but click on the picture then click full screen and it's on the left side of the fret with the inlay closest to the right and it's under the b string.

What should I do?
The lines that seperate the frets are the frets, you little nugget. But, that aside, you'll need to get some new frets in. On my first guitar, the same's happened, and I've tried everything to fix it. So yeah, you'll need a refret.

I don't know why it's caused to be honest, but the same happened to me, underneath the same string, on the same fret. And I'm not even joking.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
The lines that seperate the frets are the frets, you little nugget.

Haha

How much do you think it would cost to get a 'refret'?

And yeah it's pretty weird how it's the same fret on our guitars that's messed up.
I didn't think that you would need to refret, but I've never had that problem.
I would assume you would need your frets re-crowned or whatevever.
with a dented fret, could be $20 a fret. depends if it's going to be fixed or pulled and replaced.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Please take better picture.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

That fret be dead... a good refret will cost you anywhere from $250-$400
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Ok so one guy thinks it would cost $20 and another says $250-400..

That's not exactly close so if anyone else has an idea then post it.
it's about $20 a fret or hundreds for the whole board. i dont know why he said it like that.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011