\m/-Metallica
is jammin
177 IQ
I have a song that I would like to add to my profile but it says I am not in the right fromat does anyone know where or how I can change my format?
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
- Go to your profile by clicking "My Profile" in the top right hand corner, then click "My Mp3s" on the left hand side, and finally click the green "Upload New" tab near the middle.
- Fill in the boxes for Title, Category, Description and Tags then click "Browse" and find the mp3 file and click "Open", then click "Upload your song" to upload the mp3 to your profile.
- Your song must be at the recommended bitrate and sample rate. If it is not already at these rates, you can convert the mp3 using iTunes. Open iTunes and go into your preferences. Find the ripping options, and set them to 128kbps bitrate and 44.1kHz sample rate, with mp3 as the output file type. Click OK and find the song in your library, right click it and choose "convert to mp3". You can now upload it as above.
*Note* mp3s you upload MUST be of you playing. Covers are allowed, but you MUST NOT upload copyrighted material.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
padgea7x
I'll wank you, you dick.
1,091 IQ
type in media convert in google and go for the 2nd 1 i think
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
padgea7x
I'll wank you, you dick.
1,091 IQ
Quote by FrenchyFungus
- Go to your profile by clicking "My Profile" in the top right hand corner, then click "My Mp3s" on the left hand side, and finally click the green "Upload New" tab near the middle.
- Fill in the boxes for Title, Category, Description and Tags then click "Browse" and find the mp3 file and click "Open", then click "Upload your song" to upload the mp3 to your profile.
- Your song must be at the recommended bitrate and sample rate. If it is not already at these rates, you can convert the mp3 using iTunes. Open iTunes and go into your preferences. Find the ripping options, and set them to 128kbps bitrate and 44.1kHz sample rate, with mp3 as the output file type. Click OK and find the song in your library, right click it and choose "convert to mp3". You can now upload it as above.
*Note* mp3s you upload MUST be of you playing. Covers are allowed, but you MUST NOT upload copyrighted material.

syn_a7x has actuall band songs like pantera - i thought i'd be a total ass and grass and hey i rhymed
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off