Hey guys

alright, so I've recently been looking into trying to find a delay pedal. I have some built in delay on my amp but honestly using it either means always having it on or having to use a 6-button foot switch.

Anyway I'm basically just looking for a decent delay pedal that does tap-tempo. I'd prefer if the tap was a separate switch or something like that, but i just need to be able to tap out the tempo of my delay in case i need to change it live.
Budget?
I like the Line 6 DL4. You can get a ton of real useful sounds out of it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
The line 6 echo park is pretty good. Hard to find delays with a separate tap switch for a reasonable amount of money, and the echo park works pretty well with just 1 switch.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by theoreticmusic
Budget?
I like the Line 6 DL4. You can get a ton of real useful sounds out of it.

Well, i've seen the DL4 in action a lot, a couple of people i know have them. i'm a bit uncertain about using one because a good friend of mine has 2 of them sitting in his room right now, neither one working properly.
Yeah, there are plenty of reliability issues. Mine hasn't ever crapped out, but the looper is worthless.

Check out the Stereo Memory man.

I think the best thing (digital) on the market is the TC Nova Delay. it's the same price as the Line 6, and if it had been out when I bought my Line 6, I would have gotten it instead.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Boss DD20 has 2 pedals one to switch on and off, other can change memories or used as a tap tempo, has loads of delay modes and a looper too, seem pretty decent